Saturday, June 23, 2012

Name That Tune

Migraine Awareness Month Blogging Challenge #6: "Name That Tune!"

Choose a theme song for Migraine disease or your headache disorder. See if you can find a YouTube video of it for your blog post

I had started writing some of the challenges earlier, but couldn’t finish or post them. I’m posting the Migraine Awareness Name That Tune challenge today.

I chose the chorus to Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones:

I can't get no satisfaction
I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no, I can't get no

How many ___*_____ have we tried and gotten no satisfaction?
*preventatives
*triptans
*rescue meds
*ER visits
*steroid packs
*etc

How many people have we tried educating and gotten no satisfaction?
How many people have we tried to get to listen to us with no satisfaction?
How many ___**_____ and gotten no satisfaction?
**fill in the blank

Can you fill in the blank?  There are so many ways we have gotten no satisfaction with our Migraines and our attempts to keep making our lives better.  But, we have to keep trying ...

National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by National Headache Foundation.  The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

(I'm just focusing on the chorus)

No comments: