Saturday, June 9, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #9: Day Dream Believer

Migraine Awareness Month #9: "Day Dream Believer." Describe your dream day - without a Migraine to hold you back.


I would have to be outside on a bright sunshiny day with my boys and family. No hats or sunglasses would be a rule for the day too. I would have to be free to enjoy the beautiful day – no barriers.

Of course there would have to be the outdoor barbeque and games. Exertion and alcohol wouldn’t be a problem on any front. No, I still wouldn’t overdo the booze as I would want to remember every minute of my dream day.

I think the bottom line is I want to be free to eat, drink, play and be outside to appreciate a nice day without any head worries while enjoying friends and family.


National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Not having the head worries would be a dream itself!

MigrainePuppet said...

So true. It's amazing as we go through these challenges and are forced to think about the amount of concessions we make to our heads every day. Hopefully others can see this too.