Friday, July 23, 2010

Versatile Bloggers Award

I feel really honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by Gypsy Shalunya.

Thank you so much for thinking about me. I really enjoy reading her blog along with many of the people she nominated.


Rule #1:
Thank the person who gave you your award.

Thank you Gypsy Shalunya. I enjoy reading about your life and living through your nomadic experiences.


Rule #2:
Share seven things about yourself.

1. I have 12 nieces and 3 nephews.
2. One niece and one nephew were adopted from China.
3. One nephew was born with one arm.
4. My parents are in the middle of a two month driving trip from the East Coast to Alaska. When they come down from Alaska into California, they plan on driving the small highway that runs near their house all the way home.
5. My children were almost 9.5 and 10.5 pounds at birth and have never stopped growing.
6. I still play a couple of sports even though I have slowed down tremendously and play against kids younger than my kids.
7. We have had two cats with three legs.


Rule #3:
Pass the award onto 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

1. Brainless Blogger
2. jasmine's cove
3. Putting Our Heads Together
4. Painfully Speaking
5. War on Headaches

OK, I have only nominated 5 blogs. There are many blogs I enjoy reading and some have already been nominated by other bloggers.


Rule #4:
Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

6 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Wow - a big family! My sister has a 3 legged cat named Tippy Threelegs. The cat adopted her!

MigrainePuppet said...

That's a cute name. I really like having a big family, it's so much fun when everybody gets together. Our first cat developed a cancerous bump on his leg and they needed to take his leg off. The second cat was born to a neighbors outdoor cat. The litter was attacked leaving this one kitten with three legs so we took her!

Jessica said...

Wow...thanks for the blog award nomination! I still feel like I don't know what Im doing! Hahaha...actually, I KNOW I dont! Do I have to do something? I clicked on the link you gave me, but it said "page not found"?????

jasminepw said...

I'm thrilled to receive my first blog award from you! Thank you! Both you and Gypsy chose some of my favorites :)

MigrainePuppet said...

Jessica - I enjoy reading your blog and think you're doing a great job. I'm sorry the link didn't work, but glad you made it over here to check out the award. The award is kind of a 'pay it forward' award. I received it from Gypsy and forwarded it onto you, but you can do what you want. I'm glad you liked the award.

MigrainePuppet said...

Jasmine - I think you deserve many blogging awards. I always value what you have to say in your blog and like to read about the many different subject matters you touch.