I feel really honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by Gypsy Shalunya.
Thank you so much for thinking about me. I really enjoy reading her blog along with many of the people she nominated.
Thank the person who gave you your award.
Thank you Gypsy Shalunya. I enjoy reading about your life and living through your nomadic experiences.
Share seven things about yourself.
1. I have 12 nieces and 3 nephews.
2. One niece and one nephew were adopted from China.
3. One nephew was born with one arm.
4. My parents are in the middle of a two month driving trip from the East Coast to Alaska. When they come down from Alaska into California, they plan on driving the small highway that runs near their house all the way home.
5. My children were almost 9.5 and 10.5 pounds at birth and have never stopped growing.
6. I still play a couple of sports even though I have slowed down tremendously and play against kids younger than my kids.
7. We have had two cats with three legs.
Pass the award onto 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
1. Brainless Blogger
2. jasmine's cove
3. Putting Our Heads Together
4. Painfully Speaking
5. War on Headaches
OK, I have only nominated 5 blogs. There are many blogs I enjoy reading and some have already been nominated by other bloggers.
Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.