Saturday, September 11, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Jamie from Chronic Migraine Warrior and Migrainista from Migrainista both thrilled me by nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I want to thank Jamie and Migrainista for the nominations. It's hard to think that the everyday life and thoughts of a Migraineur can be thought of as lovely, but I really appreciate the award and for being recognized by these wonderful bloggers.

Here is how the rules work:

> Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

> Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (if possible)

> Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I enjoy reading many Migraine and other related blogs. Many have already been nominated. Below are five additional blogs I like to read.

Head Wise

Gypsy Shalunya

Pink Pearl Girl's Migraine World

Sweet Migraines

Mimi's Primrose Lane

Please make a visit to the blogs I've chosen to pass the award on to. They're all great!

No comments: